Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The best places for adsense

Right top of the content
The right top of the site has the first preffernce to place your adsense code. Because peaple are use their mouse on right side of the computer. They are habituate to click and play on right side. So it has 40% chance to click on your adds. 
So if you put a wide scraper(160x600) on right side it can increase your CTR. 
Bellow the Content
Generally after reading the content people think more about the content and searching more.So if you put adsense code just bellow the content it has 75% chance to take the information from the links in adsense.So obviously your CTR will increase. Generally it is a LARGE RECTANGLE or LADER BOARD.
Above the Content
Above the content put a horizontal add i.e; LADER BOARD.In general when open a site we look at the top of the site.So it is more visible place and best position to increase your CPM.

3 comments:

UI UX Designers Delhi said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

GST Consultants Delhi said...

Awakening post to read and it creates a common sense among readers too. Thank you.

App Developers London said...

After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved it as a favorite to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me what do you think.